Friday, May 31, 2019
The Aquatics Assistant Manager assists the Aquatics Manager in delivering the safety, operation, and financial performance of the Aquatics Department.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the casting, training and development of all Aquatics Team Members
- Assists in managing the financials of the Aquatics business to meet or exceed department goals
- Ensures Aquatics Team Members deliver a safe and friendly experience for our members
- Responds to member inquires in a professional and timely manner
- Some College experience
- 1 Year of Customer Service Experience
- 1 Year of supervisory/management experience
- 1 Year of swim instruction/coaching experience
- 2 Years of lifeguard experience
- National Lifeguard Certification
- Standard First Aid Certification
Candidates must apply via Life Time Website.
The posting can be found here:
Questions or issues with online application can be directed to Chris Porter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are contacted regarding a job opportunity, please let us know of any accommodations needed to meet your accessibility needs during the recruitment process. Any accommodation information will be treated as confidential and only used for the purpose of enabling you to have an accessible candidate experience.