Friday, May 31, 2019
Responsible for ensuring Marriott Standard of Quality in the Health Club by providing the best and safest leisure experience to the hotel’s guests and patrons.
- Greet and direct guests to their desired activity.
- Observe activity in the pool area and respond appropriately in accordance with local operating procedure in the event of an emergency. Promote the rules and regulations of the pool.
- Maintain upkeep of pool area, health club and children’s playrooms.
- Ensure linen supply is stocked.
- Ensure guest complaints or requests are handled quickly and efficiently.
- Attend weekly departmental staff meetings.
- Perform special assignments and duties as assigned by manager.
- Practice safety awareness. Maintain safety by adhering to stated safety policies, responsible to report all accidents immediately. Support all safety programs. Ensure that proper safety instruction is given before operating any equipment.
- Take and record chemical readings of pool.
- Follow all City and Provincial legislation and guidelines.
- Properly follow all cash handling procedures.
- Be complint with all Hotel Emergency Procedures.
Current National Lifeguard certification required.
Certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and First Aid required.
Excellent communication skills in both official languages (English & French) required.
Superior service excellence skills to exceed guest expectations.
Able to work flexible schedule (days, evenings, weekends and holidays).
Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Able to work independently.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer, the Ottawa Marriott is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. The Ottawa Marriott is also committed to selection based on merit by ensuring full participation of the designated groups: women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and persons in visible minority groups. The Ottawa Marriott welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department upon application.