Friday, May 31, 2019
We are pleased to offer certification assistance to our National Lifeguards.
All Lifeguards who complete their 2019 contract and have their NL certification prior to their Ellis Lifeguard Training will be eligible to receive $300. More details will be provided once successful candidates are Onboarded.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of various water attractions, while providing professional lifeguarding
- Opening and closing procedures
- Enforce proper riding positions and safety procedures in a hospitable manner
- Scanning and dispatching guests in a cordial manner
- Ensuring area cleanliness
- Providing excellent guest service and assistance as required
- Assist with other duties as required
- Must have or be in the process of obtaining a current Bronze Cross or National Lifeguard certificate
- Must pass swimming test; 50 metres for Shallow Water guard and 200 metres for Deep Water guard
- Current Healthcare Provider (C) certificate (Heart and Stroke) or Level C CPR with AED training (Lifesaving Society or St. John’s Ambulance). Must provide certification at pool training
- Must be able to exit from a pool/attraction at any point without the use of ladders, steps or a zero depth exit
- Must pass an Ellis Lifeguard training course (on-site training)
- Must attend bi-weekly in-service training
- Candidate should be energetic, confident and professional
- Able to work for extended periods of time outdoors
- Available to work flexible hours, including evenings, on weekends and holidays
Please apply online through our website at www.canadaswonderland.com/jobs
We are an Equal opportunity Employer.
For further information, call 905-832-7401 ext. 3