Friday, May 31, 2019
Are you looking for an interesting and rewarding Summer Lifeguard position? Lifeguarding positions are available at Lifestyle Recreation & Leisure Services to qualified lifeguards this summer: We have positions in various Condominiums and Apartment complexes throughout the GTA, which includes, Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Markham, Scarborough and North York. Full time and Part time positions are available for the summer, beginning in May and continuing to Labour Day. With very competitive wages, helpful available Supervisors and long-term scheduling, this helps makes your summer a fun one to remember! All Lifeguards must have their National Lifeguard and CPR/First Aid certifications current.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain a safe and supervised pool area at all times.
- Be familiar with the facility emergency procedures, and to assist in an emergency situation.
- Enforce pool rules and health regulations.
- Administer First Aid when required.
- Complete all required maintenance duties, chemical tests, and documentation as required.
- Report inadequate pool temperature or chemical readings to senior staff immediately.
- Maintain all required qualifications.
- National Lifeguard certified (required)
- Standard First Aid and CPR C certified
- Minimum 16 years of age
Apply on-line: http://lifestylerecreation.com/index.php?page=applypos
or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like & follow us on facebook @ lifestylerecreation.2017