Saturday, July 6, 2019
We are Aqua-Tots Swim Schools and we are currently hiring A Swim Instructor/Lifeguard for our new location in Burlington. With 100 swim schools open world-wide, we are dedicated to our team of employees and offer a fun, team-oriented environment with great individuals who love serving children, their families and their community.
We are currently hiring full-time and part-time Swim Instructors and Lifeguards for our Burlington location with evening availability during the week as well as weekends. Training on the Aqua-Tots Swim School curriculum will be provided.
Aqua-Tots Water Safety Instructor (AT-WSI) Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Previous swim instruction, lifeguard, aquatics, or swim coach experience is required
- Experience working with children (examples include sports coach, camp counsellor, or similar experience) is preferred
- Relates well to children, parents, team members, and have superior communication skills
- Flexible schedule – candidates must have availability to work weekdays and weekends
- Maintain a CURRENT AT-WSI Certification within Aqua-Tots Swim Schools (following employment)
- Maintain a CURRENT National Lifeguard (NL) certification and Standard First-aid with CPR-C, AED
- Must have or be willing to obtain WHMIS certification
- Must pass a background check
If you are interested in the opportunity to teach swim lessons to children four months of age and up, with class sizes no larger than four students, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing why you want to join the Aqua-Tots Swim Schools Team to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to meet you!