Sunday, September 15, 2019
The Boulevard Club, one of the best private clubs in Canada, is renowned for its truly exceptional year round sports, fitness and social facilities and programming. Employees of The Boulevard Club enjoy flexible hours, an excellent meal plan, warm and welcoming staff and members and a pleasant working environment.
The Boulevard Club is located 10 minutes west of downtown Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario.
The Boulevard Club is an inclusive work environment and as such, has a workplace accommodation policy in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs. Please contact Human Resources at to discuss further.
Reporting to the Aquatics Manager, this person will be responsible for providing safe and effective coaching to the various levels of The Boulevard Club Swim Team and Masters, with a focus on continuous team development.
Specific duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement lessons for the three levels of our growing swim team: Recreational, Competitive & Masters.
- Assist in organizing and running seasonal swim meets at The Boulevard Club.
- Accompany any swim team members to off-site swim meets as required.
- Ensure classes are well organized and effectively taught. This includes starting and ending on time, screening of participants on first lesson, and appropriate feedback as requested.
- NCCP Level 1 Certified Coach or higher
- National Lifeguard
- Standard First Aid with CPR C
- Availability to work in the evening and weekend
*Please note all qualifications must remain current throughout duration of employment*
Interested applicants are invited to forward their resumes in confidence to the attention of Jaclyn Ziemniak at email@example.com