Sunday, March 31, 2019
We are currently hiring an Assistant Aquatics Manager for our Mississauga location. This individual will effectively work with the Aquatic Manager to lead and manage swim instruction staff, monitor lesson progression, and adhere to and uphold the curriculum and values of the Aqua-Tots brand. We are looking for a passionate and driven candidate who is a natural self-starter and wants to genuinely make an impact on the community!
Assistant Aquatic Manager Job Objective:
- Support the Aquatic Manager in leading and managing the Aquatic Staff to consistently provide swim lessons that adhere to the Aqua-Tots Quality Assurance standard and monitor lesson progression
- Implement Aqua-Tots curriculum and teaching philosophies
- Oversee substitute instructors and resolve scheduling conflicts
- Anticipate staffing needs
- Schedule training of aquatic staff
- Teach swim lessons
- Act as Deck Supervisor (when necessary)
- Monitor and manage aquatic staff evaluations and coaching
- Develop the next generation of excellent swim instructors for Aqua-Tots
- Meet regularly with the Aquatic Manager and the rest of the management team
- Effectively communicate with swim staff
- Manage swim instructor performance issues and instructor specific concerns
Candidates must have a background and experience in aquatics.
All those interested must have their National Lifeguard and CPR/First Aid.
National Lifeguard and First Aid examiners preferred.
1 to 3 years experience within an aquatic supervisor role is preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing why you want to join the Aqua-Tots Swim Schools Team! We can’t wait to meet you!
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com