Thursday, February 28, 2019
Donalda Golf & Country Club, founded in 1960, is a prestigious year-round private club that offers a high standard of social, athletic and dining facilities to our members and their families. We are located in central Toronto and accessible by TTC.
Our caring and attentive staff members are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every member and guest. Our Club is a place where high expectations aren't just met they are exceeded by making our members and guests feel special.
Our Aquatics Team is seeking energetic and team-oriented individuals to work as Lifeguards. There are seasonal positions requiring shift work including evenings, weekends and holidays starting May 11, 2019 to September 2, 2019 full time. For in town students our expectation is to be available on weekends during the month of September.
If you are passionate about hospitality and take pride in offering exceptional service, we would love to have you be a part of the Donalda team! Our staff members continue to aim higher and show they care about our members, guests and each other to ensure we achieve our goal of creating unforgettable service experiences.
Whether you are looking for career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; and if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. So what's your passion? Please "Apply Online" at www.donaldaclub.ca and tell us how you can contribute to our team’s success.
Reporting to the Fitness Manager and/or Head Lifeguard, the lifeguards will perform various duties including guarding of pool, ensuring safety of Donalda members and guests within the pool area in a member service environment. Provide swimming lessons and physically maintains and cleans all facets of the swimming pool and provide excellent member service.
- Hourly wage
- Bonus structure
- Private lesson revenues
- Complimentary duty meal per shift
- Complimentary parking
- Uniform provided by the Club
- Accessible by TTC
- G/G2 required
- May 11, 2019 to September 2, 2019 full time and for in town students on weekends during the month of September.
- 35/40 hours a week with varied shifts
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Certifications in National Lifeguard, Red Cross and & Lifesaving Society Instructors and Standard First Aid with CPR “C”
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Team players with excellent organizational skills and flexibility
- Ability to maintain composure and performance standards during very busy peak periods.
- Ability to operate all pool equipment
- Previous lifeguard and instructing experience required (two to three years minimum)
- Private Club experience an asset and preferred
- Ability to interact with members and coworkers and assess and deal with issues from members in a professional manner
- Must be able to work outside in damp, wet conditions as well as in the sun for long periods at a time
- Mandatory attendance in all job-related training courses
- Taste of work and direction of discipline
- Punctual and reliable
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written)
- Well groomed, mannerly, co-operative and outwardly friendly (team player)
- Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Those individuals who are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org