Friday, April 5, 2019
The Toronto Lawn Tennis Club is a comfortable friendly haven in the middle of the city offering its members the best and most respected tennis facilities in the country.
Job Type: Part-time (must be able to work weekends)
Reports to: Wellness and Sports Injury Manager
Pay Scale: $15-$40 /hr
The Toronto Lawn Tennis Club is seeking approachable and outgoing people to oversee the operations and maintenance of the Pool. The TLTC offers a flexible part-time schedule. Candidates must be able to work weekends. CPR and First Aid training are required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise the pool area.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all patrons.
- Enforce all rules in a professional manner.
- Respond to emergencies.
- Care for injuries, sudden illnesses, and other medical emergencies
- Complete cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Complete paperwork.
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Punctual, professional and reliable
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Courteous, respectful and helpful
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- One (1) year Lifeguard experience (required)
- Current CPR & First Aid certifications
- Current National Lifeguard certification
- Current Red Cross Instructors certification (if teaching lessons)
- Strong swimming, life saving and first aid skills
- Ability to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
If interested, please email your resume to Miranda: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you require any accommodations to be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will only contact those selected for an interview.