Sunday, December 15, 2019
400 Consumers Road (Hwy 401 & Victoria Park Ave.)Salary & benefits
: $49,985/year plus benefits.
We are seeking an individual to provide creative design, layout and assembly for the Society’s print publications and electronic communications.
The graphic designer’s primary responsibilities include:
- Page design for technical and leadership reference literature, newsletters, reports, brochures, web pages for print and digital publication.
- Assembly of text, graphics and photos into page grids.
- Creation and modification of artwork, e.g., logos, graphics.
- Photo editing.
If you are an independent worker who is detail oriented and organized, who likes contributing in a team environment and is happy and able to juggle multiple projects at any given time, we would like to hear from you.
This is a full-time permanent position working from the Society’s offices at 400 Consumers Road, Toronto with a starting salary of $49,985 annually and a competitive benefit package.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a graduate in Graphic Design or an equivalent program with a minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Is able to translate a design brief into effective visual communications.
- Is proficient in current graphic design and publishing programs, specifically Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Is proficient in oral and written English.
- Has an eye for detail.
- Is familiar with Lifesaving Society programs, publications and terminology.
Digital publishing software experience and written French capabilities are assets.
To Apply: send resume and portfolio in confidence to ApplyForAJob@lifeguarding.com by December 15, 2019.
Further information is available from Wendy Mahony (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ed Bean (email@example.com).