Thursday, December 5, 2019
Provides direct leadership, instruction and motivation in developing Aquatics program patrons towards the achievement of Aqua Fun Academy and other association standards as required by the level being taught. Contributes to a positive and safe environment for all patrons and peers.
- Minimum age of 16 years old
- Attending or graduate of undergraduate program preferred but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to deal with other staff
- Experience with cash management an asset
Current (or willing to recertify) Aquatics Certifications:
- Swim Instructor (Either Lifesaving Society or Red Cross)
- National Lifeguard
- Standard First Aid
- additional qualifications are an asset.
Click here to apply online
For more information please contact:
Director of Operations