Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Waterslide Attendant is responsible for the safety of all guests in the waterpark, specifically when riding the waterslides and at Spray ‘N Play. Assists in providing exceptional service to guests while carrying out all responsibilities of Waterslide Attendant and maintaining a waterpark area.
- Responsible for maintaining guests’ safety at the Waterslides and Spray N’ Play, demonstrating professional and consistent adherence to all pool safety standards.
- Effectively communicates to guests and maintain a safe environment.
- Maintains safe use of the water slide/water features and does not allow dangerous activities.
- Responsible for maintaining proper positioning, visibility and condition of slide safety and rescue equipment.
- Performs daily safety checks of waterslides for potential hazards.
- Perform regularly assigned maintenance duties including opening/closing Effectively guard all pool guests and maintain a safe environment.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all areas within the waterpark.
- Perform regularly assigned maintenance duties including: opening/closing procedures, pool tests, and pool maintenance.
- Participate in ALL staff training lessons, both the initial and on-going training.
- Abide by policies and guidelines as laid out in the Staff Handbook.
- Ensure that the standards of Regulation 565 of the Health Protection and Promotion Act and Part V of the Amusement Devices Act are followed at all times.
- Uphold and perform to the standards set by the Lifesaving Society.
- Perform first aid and CPR when required.
- Abide by policies and guidelines that are defined in the Staff Handbook.
- Comply with relevant health and safety laws as they apply under the Occupational Health & Safety Act, the Regulations and the WHMIS Regulations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head Guard, or management.
- Minimum 16 years of age.
- Standard First Aid, Basic Rescuer CPR Level “C” and AED.
- National Lifeguard
- Ideal for newly certified lifeguards with no guarding experience.
- Lifeguarding experience is not a requirement.
- Typical duties, i.e., physical performance requirements in swimming and running.
- Some light lifting.
- Physical stamina in an outdoor environment.
- Mental alertness a must at all times.
- Varied hours including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Outdoor environment, various weather conditions.
- MUST be able to work up to and including Labour Day as well as attend training sessions in late April into May.
Please apply at bingemans.com/employment or send your resume directly to email@example.com
Being a part of the Bingemans family welcomes you to be a member of the Attractions Ontario Program, discounts at Kingpin Bowlounge/Kingpin Cambridge Bowling, Funworx, Big Splash, Kingpin Cambridge, and more!
Bingemans welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.