Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Markham Backyard Swimming Lessons is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, and fun swim instructor to join our team.
This will be our 10th year teaching children and adults in the Markham and surrounding areas. All lessons are private.
Since we do not hire substitute instructors, candidates MUST be both reliable and fully committed.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
1) Spring Instructor - May & June - Weekday after school hours (330-7pm) and Weekends (9am-2pm)
2) Summer Instructor - July & August - Weekdays (9am-6pm) and Weekends (9am-2pm)
3) Weekend Instructor - May, June, July & August - Weekends (9am-2pm)
- Swim, Lifesaving, and Emergency First Aid Instructor certifications
- National Lifeguard (recommended, but not mandatory)
- Familiar with the Lifesaving Society swim program levels
Please email resumes to Yuki at firstname.lastname@example.org