Saturday, January 28, 2023
Clinical Services – Hydrotherapy
Brampton Site Casual position (1 shift per week, 3 hours per shift)
Work Arrangement: On-site
ErinoakKids is currently seeking an energetic Lifeguard to support children with special needs within Clinical Services program. Successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. As a lifeguard, you will work approximately 3 hours a week at the Brampton Site pool, supporting the Hydrotherapy Clinic.
- Complete safety checklist
- Monitors the safety of all aquatics activities
- Responds and rectifies any unsafe conditions
- Must be alert and visible at all times
- National Lifesaving Society Certificate
- Standard First Aid or Equivalent
- CPR Basic Rescuer (current within 1 year)
- Knowledge of pool maintenance
- Familiar with all aspects of pool safety and supervision
- Experience working with children with physical and developmental disabilities and/or children and youth with challenging behaviours preferred
- Maintain a positive, friendly environment for all staff, volunteers and clients
- Must be available to work weekends
*Note: All qualifications must be current.
Please quote the job title in the subject line.