Friday, March 1, 2019
The Boulevard Club offers a safe work environment, meal plans and excellent views of Lake Ontario.
To provide safe and effective supervision of members in and around the pool area, including prevention of accidents, performance of First Aid and water rescue, and to provide quality aquatic instruction to the membership.
- Performance of water rescue and first aid when necessary.
- Safe and effective supervision of the pools, splash pad and deck areas as per Club rules, regulations and policies and those rules and regulations of the Health Protection and Promotion Act, R.R.O. 1990, Regulation 565 Public Pools.
- Ensure the pools, splash pad and deck areas are safe and clean, and deck furniture and pool accessories are kept orderly and stored correctly after use/at the end of each day, including but, not limited to vacuuming, skimming, removal of deck debris and towels, and tidying of furniture, equipment and supplies.
- Instruction of swim classes as assigned, when required core and lesson plans on hand.
- Completion of required daily program administration, including but not limited to:
- Maintain accurate class lists and worksheets
- Completion and distribution of all progress cards and awards
- Complete attendance sheets daily and end of session statistic sheets
- Pool chemical and water balance readings as required
- Ensure classes are well organized and effectively taught. This includes starting and ending on time, screening of participants on first lesson, and appropriate feedback as requested.
- Other duties as required.
- National Lifeguard Certificate
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C
- Red Cross, Water Safety Instructor
- Lifesaving Society, Lifesaving Instructor
*Please note all qualifications must remain current throughout duration of employment*
Please forward resume to Jaclyn Ziemniak, Aquatics Manager, email@example.com