Thursday, January 31, 2019
- Administer a swim program in accordance with the Red Cross or equivalent program standards and in accordance with facility standards.
- Maintain a safe and supervised pool area at all times.
- Be familiar with the facility emergency procedures, and to assist in an emergency situation.
- Enforce pool rules and health regulations.
- Complete all required maintenance duties, chemical tests, and documentation as required.
- Report inadequate pool temperature or chemical readings to senior staff immediately.
- Maintain all required qualifications.
- Swim Instructor
- National Lifeguard certified (preferred)
- Standard First Aid and CPR C certified
- Minimum 16 years of age
Apply on-line: http://lifestylerecreation.com/index.php?page=applypos
or send resume to: email@example.com
Like & follow us on facebook @ lifestylerecreation.2017
Swim Instructing students ranging from 8 - 16 years of age, 2 days per week, 2 hour session classes.