Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Reporting to the Central Manager, the Manager, Aquatics is responsible for member satisfaction in the Aquatic Program area through the development, evaluation, and promotion of aquatic programs. Additional responsibilities include instructional and lifeguard duties.
- National Lifeguard - Pool
- Standard First Aid and CPR-C
- Lifesaving Society Swim Instructor or Red Cross Water Safety Instructor or YMCA Swim Instructor
- Lifesaving and Emergency First Aid Instructor an asset
- YMCA Aquatic Trainer certification is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Supervisory experience
- Must provide a current CriminalRecord Check as per the Association’s policy
If interested, please contact:
And include the job title you are applying for in the subject line of your email.