Friday, August 30, 2019
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in racquet sports, fitness and aquatics programs.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership.
We are currently looking for an Aquatics/Sports Supervisor at Mayfair Lakeshore (Lakeshore & Leslie). This is a year-round, permanent full-time position.
- Must be energetic and have a passion for Aquatics and Sports!
- Provide strong leadership and motivation to Aquatic/Sports Instructors in order to deliver high quality programs and services
- Train, supervise and evaluate Aquatic/Sports Instructors
- Ensure standardized delivery of aquatics/sports programs
- Administrative duties including scheduling, payroll, completing program records and reports
- Ensure operating standards are in accordance with club and department policies and procedures as well as Ontario Health Regulations
- Flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends, as required
- Previous experience teaching aquatics/sports to children and adults
- Must have instructed a successful Lifesaving Society swim program and supervised Instructors for a minimum of 2 years
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR-C certifications
- Current National Lifeguard Certification
- Current Lifesaving Instructor Certification
- Current Lifesaving Society Swim Instructor Certification
- Current Examiner certification for National Lifeguard, CPR/First Aid and Bronze Cross.
- Criminal background check
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.