Wednesday, August 7, 2019
Reports to Owner
Located Front Reception Area, Back Office, and Pool Deck
Ensure Aquatic Team and Reception deliver safe friendly experience for Splashville clientele. Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure. Excellent interpersonal, supervisory and leadership.
- Provide leadership in promoting friendly and positive relationships will all clientele towards excellent customer service
- Ensure the implementation of all facility emergency and safety procedures
- Maintain an open line of communication with all staff and owner
- Resolve major issues which require interpretation of policies and procedures with Human Resources
- Ensure the operation of a safe aquatic environment
- Familiar with Pool Regulations, Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, Employee Standards Act, WHIMIS
- Supervise, direct motivate and encourage staff to build and sustain a positive team environment
- Other duties as assigned
- A manager is required to enter back mechanical room (chlorine salt, acid, etc. located in back room)
- A manager is required to perform a pool test every hour during a shift and make necessary adjustments as needed and record in daily log books
- First Aid may require lifting of victim (spinals, etc.)
- Organize from storage room (binders, uniforms, snacks, etc.)
- Administrative duties required, balancing tills, Organizing of next session and current sessions, birthday parties, summer camp/March Camp, Social Media/Website, Instagram/Facebook, working with Content Creator, managing employee communications, communicating with clients and exemplifying exceptional client service skills, pool testing, other duties to be discussed in depth.
- minimum 18 years of age
- flexible working hours
- Experience: 3+ years relevant supervisory experience preferred
- Lifesaving Society National Lifeguard or Red Cross Lifeguard certification
- Standard First Aid/CPR-C
- Lifesaving Instructor
- Swim Instructor or Red Cross WSI
- Aquatic Supervisor Training
- Lifesaving Society Bronze Examiner, First Aid Instructor/Examiner and National Lifeguard Instructor/Examiner would be an asset
- Pool Operator would be an asset
How to Apply: Please send your resume to Kristen Fiocca email@example.com and include in the subject bar which position you are applying for.
At Salesgrowth Development Inc., we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and clients feel valued, respected and supported. If you require accommodation for the recruitment/interview process please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.