Sunday, June 30, 2019
Kids & Company is looking for a Professional & Talented First Aid Instructor to join our team in Richmond Hill!
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, acts as an integral member of the Kids & Company team, to provide professional support and comprehensive service to managers and staff within the organization, through the conscientious application of Kids & Company standards to achieve our mission statement: to provide quality primary and backup childcare services conveniently located near our children’s parent’s place of work.
Start date: ASAP
Shift: Part time with flexible hours (must be able to work some weekends and evenings)
Salary: $20-25 per hour (depending on experience)
- Teaching the First Aid program to new and existing employees
- Oversee the examination, determine whether the employee passes
- Responsible to bring all appropriate materials and equipment to the session
- Communicate with the First Aid Lead when additional materials are required
- Produce lessons plans for the full and recert courses
Performance Competencies and Criteria
- Ability to multi-task
- Responsible, accurate, timely and organized
- Receive, communicate and distribute information
- Correspond professionally through phone and email
Why work for Kids & Company?
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including dental, vision, prescriptions, long term disability, life insurance and more!
- We currently have over 100 daycares across North America and are constantly growing
- Positive work environment with encouraging team members and opportunities for career advancement
- Monthly health challenges to promote work/life balance with exciting prizes
- Monthly birthday and special holiday in-office parties
- Weekly healthy snacks brought to head office, made by our commissary kitchen chefs
- Upper management open-door policy to promote transparency and communication in the workplace
- Standard First Aid and CPR ‘C’ with AED skills
- Standard First Aid Instructor
- Complete Examiner Certificate
- A complete criminal reference check is required
- Experience with providing CPR/First Aid training
- Valid driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle
- Strong leadership skills
- Comfortable with public speaking
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org