Monday, December 6, 2021
FULL TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY: Lifeguard/Instructor Part-time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Lifeguard/Instructor to join our Aquatics team starting January 2021. The dynamic, forward-looking individual will assume a lifeguard/instructor position. Our lifeguard/instructors are responsible for providing a safe and positive work environment. This position will work under the supervision of the Aquatic Manager.
An Overview of Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Will always maintain a high level of safety supervision.
- Complete all necessary administration documentation thoroughly.
- Attend all mandatory staff trainings.
- Class management and safety supervision during Instructional Learn to swim Programs
- Respond as required to any aquatic emergency situations.
- Assist in implementation of Club wide events, such as swim meets, theme days, rentals, etc. as required.
- Ensure that all aquatic qualifications remain current and on file.
- General maintenance of pool deck and facilities, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current National Lifeguard (NL) certification
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR C certification
- Current Lifesaving Society Swim Instructor certification considered an asset
- High Five Principles of Healthy Child Development certification considered an asset
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to function independently and in teamwork situations
- Demonstrated professional and ethical responsibility to protect privacy, use of confidential information appropriately, treat sensitive situations with appropriate degree of tact and discretion
If you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence via email to the Aquatic Manager at email@example.com.
While we appreciate your interest, only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
Toronto Cricket Skating & Curling Club is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accessible employment practices. If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources and they will ensure the necessary steps are taken to accommodate your needs.
Externally posted on November 1, 2021