Thursday, April 6, 2023
Join the Pack with YEAR ROUND EMPLOYMENT, BENEFITS AND FULL-TIME HOURS. We think you’d be GREAT!
Provide positive and dynamic 5 STAR PAW service for our Pack and guests with a systems based approach.
All Great Wolf Lodge Pack Members are fully committed to the following for fellow Pack and Guests:
1. Our Mission Statement of: Creating family traditions on family at a time.
2. Our Customer Service Standard of: Safety Quality Consistency and Fun
3. Our RIACT Core Values of: Respect, Integrity Accountability, Competency and Teamwork
4. Delivering 5 Star Service while always assuming the most effective role.
The Aquatics Manager is responsible for ensuring the protection of the lives and safety of park guests and Pack Members. Responsible for the duties and care of supervisors and lifeguards. Coordinates training programs for Lifeguards, attendants, supervisors, and management. Follows and enforces established park and Pack Member rules, regulations and procedures
- Assists management in the overall waterpark operation.
- Permit and encourage advancement for those personnel qualified and interested in career development. Contributes to team success by being accessible and by providing timely feedback on Pack Member performance.
- Works to maintain an efficient, cooperative atmosphere among Pack Member members.
- Has working knowledge of emergency response procedures, administers and coordinates emergency first aid as necessary, as well as, documenting incidents involving guests and Pack Members.
- Plan, administer and monitor training; Sets up class space, agendas, supplies, and documents for classes. Conducts training as necessary; Maintain training manuals, training kits, and training rosters.
- Encourages and motivates Pack Member for high performance ratings on third-party audits and overall success of safety.
- Maintain in-service records and compliance with Ellis & Associates requirements.
- Maintain and evaluate monthly compliance with VAT requirements.
- Attends safety training programs and in-service education as required.
- Support selecting, orienting, training, recognizing, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining Pack Members.
- Establish and maintain department standards with focus on exceptional service.
- Possess current certifications of Standard First Aid & CPR Level C or Emergency First Aid & CPR Level B. (valid for 3 years).
- Possess current NLS certification (valid for 2 years).
- Exhibits ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of who will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information, and resolve conflicts.
- Motivates diverse groups to achieve extraordinary goals and overcome challenges. Inspires and motivates team members to work together and achieve beyond expectations.
- Capable of working unusual hours, including late nights, weekends and all holidays in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Ellis & Associates ILTP license and Basic Leadership Training license, Instructor license preferable.
- EMT or medical background in first aid, CPR, and AED.
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) preferable.
Recruitment & Training Manager | Great Wolf Lodge
3950 Victoria Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2E7M8
905-353-5634 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping you safe, while you play
Great Wolf Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All applicable provincial and federal laws will be followed to ensure consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, disability or other classification protected by law. Great Wolf Lodge will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disability in accordance with applicable law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection will be made on job related factors. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us. This position requires Pack Members to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per current Public Health Agency of Canada standards or approved for a Human Rights accommodation.