Friday, June 9, 2023
You will effectively and efficiently manage the daytime and weekend operations of the Pedalheads Park Royal Swimming Pool. You will establish a welcoming family focused environment in our Park Royal facility. You will uphold Pedalheads program excellence, safety standards and personalized customer service while you grow registrations and revenue. You will liaise with the swim staff, maintain a spotless facility and be responsible for business operations including the budget, marketing activities and partnership development. This position reports to the General Manager, Park Royal
Duties and responsibilities
- Reports, update and advises the General Manager, Swim of customer feedback, staffing items and program activities
- Mentors and grows instructors and your full-time reports through strong coaching.
- Monitors staff job performance
- Hires, schedules, and connects with staff Maintains facility cleanliness and security and ensure the pool is properly maintained and abides by Health Regulations.
- Ensure the highest standard of safety at all pools.
- Maintain a premium experience for environment and atmosphere in all facilities.
- Provide excellent customer service initiate and monitor customer feedback, including customer satisfaction and NPS score
- Complete administrative duties including answering phones and email, taking program registrations, payments and communicating with other teams when needed.
- Grow revenue by driving sales and business results through premium customer experience, employee relation, and detail oriented operations
- Engage families on an ongoing basis regarding special events and other Pedalheads Swim and Bike Programs, camps and lessons
- Responsible for survey and customer care complaints for swim.
- Responsible for overlooking payroll for Swim.
- Strong and dynamic leader and mentor
- Customer service specialist
- Outstanding organizational skills, detail oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to interact and build strong relationships with individuals at all levels
- Decisive decision maker, able to quickly diagnose problems and create solutions
- Personal integrity and initiative; a self starter willing to “roll up your sleeves"
The Facility Manager has the following direct reports, Lesson Supervisors, Instructors and Front Desk Associates
- Minimum of 3 year’s supervisory or management experience in a service or retail environment
- 3 years of customer service
- Must have experience working with children.
- Prior experience with Aquatics as a swim instructor and/or lifeguard is a MUST.
- Post-secondary education in Sports Recreation, Education, or Business Administration or a related field an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- National Lifeguard Certification REQUIRED
- Lifesaving Swim Instructor Certification REQUIRED
- Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends, particularly while swim lessons are in session
604 874 6464
Please apply online via the following link: https://pedalheads-bike-camps.breezy.hr/p/fdaefba30c3a-facility-manager-am-swim