Monday, June 19, 2023
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- ensuring the safety of all campers and staff using the waterfront areas; conducting daily checks to ensure safety equipment is in proper working order;
- Maintaining the dock and beach areas and equipment clean and free from debris;
- participating in AODA and Health & Safety training and adhering to those policies and others, during employment;other duties as assigned.
- Short term Positions on a weekly basis available or full 5-week positon with signing bonus. Experience the great outdoors in an overnight camp setting. July 2- Augsut 5, 2023; 40 hours/week; 1-5 week commitments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 16 years of age or older
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C and AED;
- National Lifeguard;
- American Sign Language ability or interest in learning an asset
- Experience in working with people with disabilities an asset;
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Dependable, reliable and punctual
Jennine Loewen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell: 705-773-3937 text preferred
Flexible work lengths 1 week - 5 weeks. Signing Bonus for full 5 weeks. Free Room and Board while an employee.
Great opportunity to learn American Sign Language