Tuesday, April 30, 2024
Looking to Jumpstart Your Career?
Consider joining the Town of High Level - the most Northerly Town in Alberta, 200 kilometers from the NWT border. We offer unique opportunities to enjoy the beautiful outdoors and the rich diversity of the people who call this town home. With plenty of trails, parks, playgrounds, activities, and beautiful displays of northern lights, you are bound to find something that you will enjoy. We also have many restaurants, stores, and regular air service to Edmonton, and only a five-hour drive to Grande Prairie or Slave Lake Alberta.
As an Aquatic Centre Supervisor
The Town of High Level requires a responsible & motivated individual who will be responsible for assisting in the leadership and overall operation and maintenance of the Aquatic Centre and its programs and services.
Here is what we have to offer:
40 hours per week with a competitive, market related wage, in the range $ 32.65 to $40.15 per hour.
After 3 months of employment you are eligible for our comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- RRSP Contribution
- Wellness Account
- Paid Holidays (Minimum Two weeks to start)
- Additional wellness days (that accrue for additional time off)
- Northern Living Allowance
- All certifications must be current
- 2+ years experience in an Aquatic Environment capacity
- Intermediate First Aid CER-C & AED
- National Lifeguard - Pool
- Swim Instructor
- Lifesaving Instructor
- Pool Operator 1
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence
- Minimum completion of High School Diploma
- Able to obtain a Police Information Check with Vulnerable sector check
Preference will be given to applicants that have:
- National Lifeguard Instructor Trainer
- Lifesaving Instructor Trainer
- First Aid Instructor Trainer
- Swim Instructor Trainer
- Pool Operator 2