The Lifesaving Society has a wide variety of sponsorships suited to all types of companies at all budget levels. Our sponsorships are tailor-made to enable you to meet your business objectives, maximizing your investment.
Sponsorship opportunities with the Lifesaving Society include wide variety of events with enormous reach across diverse communities at the local, provincial and national level. We also offer sponsorship packages for a number of our programs and services.
Pricing varies by sponsorship and the packages offered. Our sponsorships are competitive and offer real value. We will work with you to maximize your financial commitment.
The Lifesaving Society is looking for corporate partners and suppliers interested in sponsoring our:
- Water Smart® public education drowning prevention campaign
- Swim to Survive® training (water safety survival skill program)
- Lifeguard/Lifesaving championships (support provincial and national competitions)
- National Lifesaving Team (athlete support at international competitions)
- Lifesaving Society merchandise and literature
- Lifesaving Society Training Programs
In exchange for a sponsorship fee, a range of benefits can be available to your organization:
- Provincial and national media ad campaigns
- Corporate recognition in media relations material (news releases, media kits)
- Presence of a spokesperson at media event(s)
- Name/logo recognition on promotional materials
- Name recognition on the Lifesaving Society Web site
- Category exclusivity
- First right of refusal for any additional Lifesaving Society activities
- Rights to program logo and name of program for promotional and advertising purposes
- Involvement in additional national promotional opportunities related to the Lifesaving Society's Water Smart campaign
The range and extent of benefits is determined by the level of sponsorship.
Share your ideas with us: The Lifesaving Society is pleased to consider sponsorship ideas that support our existing programs, or new ideas that complement our mission. We are available to discuss all relevant details and how participation will benefit your company.
For more information, please email
or call 416-490-8844 or fax 416-490-8766.
Our mailing address is:
400 Consumers Road
Toronto, Ontario M2J 1P8