Friday, September 27, 2019
We are Aqua-Tots Swim Schools in Mississauga. With more than 100 schools world-wide, we are dedicated to our team of employees and offer a fun, team-oriented environment with great individuals who love serving children, their families and their community.
We are currently hiring full-time and part-time Lifeguards/Swim Instructors for our Mississauga location. These individuals will effectively work with the management team to oversee the flow of day to day swim lessons, monitor lesson progression, and adhere to and uphold the curriculum and values of the Aqua-Tots brand. These individual must also have a passion for working with and teaching children.
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor Job Objective:
- Under the guidance of the aquatic managers, you are they key person responsible for ensuring that swim lessons run smoothly, and safely each shift.
- Deliver/teach exceptional swim lessons adhering to the Aqua-Tots curriculum and brand values
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor Job Responsibilities:
- Observe, monitor and manage the day to day swim lesson flow and ensure all lessons run smoothly
- Partner with management team and Swim Instructors to ensure a timely delivery of an exceptional swim lesson experience every day for each student
- Implement Aqua-Tots curriculum and teaching philosophies
- Teach swim lessons
- Help manage all pool safety and maintenance operations
- Candidates must have their National Lifeguard and CPR/First Aid certification
- Previous experience as a Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Preferred)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing why you want to join the Aqua-Tots Swim Schools Team to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to meet you!