Tuesday, March 31, 2020
It is a very good part-time job opportunity for everyone with passion to teach the swimming to kids. Successful candidates will be required to work a minimum 2 days per week.
Rate: $20 - $25
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Take the fully responsibility of safety during your instructing in the pool.
- Keep your eye on your swimmers all the time
- Keep in an arm-reach distance with swimmers in the l level 2 and under
2. Wear their coaching suit, either uniform T-shirt or wet suit
3. Arrive 10 minutes earlier before their scheduled starting work time
4. Surprise their swimmers of leaving at the end of class.
- For the swimmers who are under the age of 6, instructor has to notice their parents to take care their kids on the dry-land.
- The swimmers are not allowed to leave the pool without any surprising if he or she is in the age of 6 or under.
5. Ensure the 85% and up of teaching time in the water.
6. Enforce safety rules. Strive to prevent accidents, maintain discipline. Administer first aid in the event of injury.
7. Assemble supplies and swimming equipment.
8. Participate in promotional activities and special events.
9. Participate and lead the dry-land warm up.
10. Attending all staff training
11. Provide feedbacks to swimmers and their guardians. Write final report card in each session.
12. Create a safe environment for swimmers, keeping attendance record, remember at all level participation should be enjoyable and fun, skill development and personal satisfaction have priority over highly structured
Priority will be given to candidates who:
- Lifesaving instructor
- Swimming instructor
- Have 1 year + teaching/coaching experience.
- Are Fluent in Chinese
If Interested, please contact Shirly