Friday, August 21, 2020
The Lifesaving Society – New Brunswick is seeking a Program Manager to increase participation in its training programs.
Reporting to the CEO, the Program Manager requires working experience with the Society’s training programs and an understanding of affiliate member operations in New Brunswick. The successful candidate will be able to work functionally in English and French, and is looking for a long term career with the Society. A valid driver’s license, willingness to travel and access to a car are necessary. The position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
This is a permanent, full-time position working from the Society’s headquarters in Fredericton. The Lifesaving Society offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The starting salary is $50,500 annually, ramping to $61,500 with four years of successful performance. In addition to salary, the benefits package includes vacation, health care, active living, continuing education, and financial wellness.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage the Lifesaving Society’s programs and related leadership systems.
- Promote increased use of Society programs by affiliate members.
- Work directly with affiliate members to build relationships and support Society programs.
- Monitor and enforce policies and procedures related to the Society’s programs.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure the long term quality and delivery of the Society’s programs.
Possession of the following education, skills and experience will enable the successful applicant to perform the primary job functions successfully.
- Education in Recreation, Leisure Studies, Sport Studies or Business Management.
- Experience in aquatic facility programming and management.
- Ability to work functionally in English and French.
- Lifesaving Society leadership certifications.
- Knowledge of Lifesaving Society programs and the aquatics industry in New Brunswick.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Functional using Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint .
- Experience working within volunteer organizations.
- Successful experience with project management.
- Ability to work well independently.
To apply, send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
by August 21, 2020.
For further information, contact: Ryan Ferguson, CEOryanf@lifesavingnb.ca