Friday, November 27, 2020
We are looking for staff who are accommodating, reliable and enthusiastic! If you are a leadership instructor with a passion for delivering high quality programs, then this is an opportunity for you!
What we offer:
- Great pay – starting at $28.56
- Flexible schedules
- Discounts on recertifications
- Inclusive work environment
What do you bring to the team?
- The ability to react calmly and positively to changing environments and situations
- The knack for working well with others and thriving in a team oriented environment
- The capability to meet deadlines, coordinate tasks, and complete administration duties as needed
- Enthusiasm for working with people of all ages and abilities
Leadership instructor must hold instructor certification(s) for indicated leadership courses and must have a current National Lifeguard and current Standard First Aid with CPR-C. Examiner status for leadership levels is preferred.
A Leadership Instructor may teach advanced leadership courses including but not limited to:
- National Lifeguard
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C
- Lifesaving Society Swim and Lifesaving Instructors
- Aquatic Supervisory Training
- Coach Clinic
Successful candidates, who are new hires and/or who have not performed in this position previously will be required to provide a satisfactory criminal record check, with vulnerable sector screening, dated within the last 30 days as a condition of employment.
To learn more about our Aquatics department and programming, visit our Aquatics Programs Page on oakville.ca
Applications for this position must be received at oakville.ca by no later than midnight on November 27, 2020.