Wednesday, November 24, 2021
The City of St. Catharines is currently seeking a National Lifeguard Instructor and Examiner to assist in the delivery of lifeguarding programs.
- Deliver course content and examines participants following the Lifesaving Society criteria
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment for all participants.
- Understand and follow all applicable facility, aquatic and municipal policy, and procedures.
Contract Instructor Position, $1000 per course.
- Current National Lifeguard Instructor and Examiner
- Current Standard First Aid with CPR C
- Previous experience Instructing Lifesaving Courses an asset
- Vulnerable Sector Police Clearance valid for two (2) years from the date of issue
- Minimum 2 references
Please send resume to Heather Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org