Sunday, October 31, 2021
Aqua-Tots Swim Schools is now hiring Swim Instructors/Lifeguards for our new purpose-built facility in Kanata. We are looking for fun, friendly, outgoing instructors who love water and enjoy teaching children as early as 4 months old. Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of 1 year of aquatic and customer service experience. However, candidates with their qualifications who have been unable to gain the required experience to date are encouraged to apply. All instructors will receive Aqua-Tots curriculum training.
Previous swim instruction, lifeguard, aquatics, or swim coach experience is preferred
· Experience working with children (examples include sports coach, camp counselor, or similar experience)
· Relate well to children, parents, team members, and have superior communication skills
· Flexible schedule – candidates must have some availability to work weekdays and/or weekends
· Maintain a current National Lifeguard (NL) certification and Standard First-aid with CPR-C, AED
· Following employment, must maintain a current AT-WSI Certification within Aqua-Tots Swim School
· Must have or be willing to obtain WHMIS certification
· Intermediate level computer skills using Word, Excel and other software systems is preferred
· Must pass a background check
If you are interested in the opportunity to teach swim lessons to children four months of age and up, with class sizes no larger than four students, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing why you want to join the Aqua-Tots Swim Schools Team to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We can’t wait to meet you!