Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Aqua-Tots Swim School Kanata (Ottawa) is looking for people who are passionate about swimming to join their dynamic team of swim instructors.
Aqua-Tots Swim School is a brand-new school in the area and is part of over 120 Aqua-Tot Swim Schools worldwide. We are locally owned and operated and we are dedicated to our awesome team. We offer a fun, team-orientated environment that focuses on training, growth and well-being of our swim instructor team as we continue to make a splash in the community. You will be a part of our Aqua-Tots family that is making a difference in our community by providing drowning prevention and water safety skills.
Benefits of becoming a team member at Aqua-Tots:
- We only offer private, semi-private and low ratio classes (3 or 4 children per class max)
- Lesson plans are provided as part of the Aqua-Tots curriculum
- Electronic Aqua-Cards (report cards) to easily track child’s ongoing progress (no session end report cards)
- Our water is warm and super clean
- Inground pool is custom built for learning, built-in safety benches and 4 foot depth throughout
- Conveniently located beside public transit
- Growth opportunities, such as deck supervision, co-teaching, mentoring and master instructor certifications.
- Paid training. We’ve got you covered every step of the way!
- Competitive wage
- Recertifications are provided
- Enjoy working with kids
- National Lifeguarding (NL) certification (complete or in the process of being completed). If you have your NL, you do not need your Water Safety Instructor (WSI) – we will train you to be Aqua-Tots-WSI certified.
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C
- Available for a minimum of 2 shifts per week (8-10 hours)
National Lifeguard - Pool (in progress is also acceptable)
Standard First Aid & CPR - C
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org