Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- Uphold our Aqua-Tots Swim Schools Core Values
- Report to work 5 minutes prior to each shift
- Check pool chemicals and maintain a chemical log
- Set-up teaching areas
- Clean and maintain pool areas before and after each shift
- Understand and uphold AT pool fouling/closing policies
- Teach in accordance with AT curriculum
- Be knowledgeable regarding parent questions about progression and AT curriculum
- Fill out digital Aqua Cards on a consistent basis
- Be available for 2 shifts weekly, at a minimum.
- All employees are required to show proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Current Bronze Cross or National Lifeguard (complete or in the process of being completed). If you have your NL, you do not need your Water Safety Instructor (WSI) – we provide paid WSI Certification Training.
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Screening (for candidates over 18). A clear report is a condition of employment, at the candidates own expense, to verify the absence of a criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted.
Please contact and send your resume to Tanya L at email@example.com
"Safety First, Fun Every Second" - Our motto starts with our staff! We offer great pay, a fun environment, on your schedule.