Friday, September 30, 2022
Book your interview today - text GWLNIAGARA to 289-270-6915
Join the Pack with YEAR ROUND EMPLOYMENT, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE, FULL-TIME & PART-TIME HOURS. We think you’d be GREAT!
Provide positive and dynamic 5 STAR PAW service for our Pack and guests with a systems based approach.
The Lifeguard is responsible for the protection of the life and safety of all guests, both in and out of the water, by following established rules, regulations and procedures.
ALL REQUIRED PACK MEMBER TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION IS PAID FOR BY GREAT WOLF LODGE
- Willingness to accept the most effective role, assisting other departments as needed.
- Observe and provide surveillance of guests during park hours and special events.
- Enforce the rules and regulations of the waterpark.
- Demonstrates ability to provide expert care, sensitive consideration and efficient service to guests.
- Advises aquatics management of unsafe and unsanitary conditions.
- Perform daily routine chores and maintenance of waterpark to ensure neat and orderly appearance.
- Assist and communicate with a high volume of guests in a professional and courteous manner; he/she will also ensure a positive public relations image.
Great Wolf Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All applicable provincial and federal laws will be followed to ensure consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, disability or other classification protected by law. Great Wolf Lodge will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with applicable law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection will be made on job related factors. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us.
All newly hired employees are to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of being hired and provide proof of full vaccination, or provide proof of a bona fide medical or Human Rights Code exemption on a form issued from and approved by Great Wolf Lodge.
** Paid training and certification/recertification provided to successful applicants.
** Swim test available for applicants that do not possess National Lifeguard or Bronze Cross.
- Possess current certifications of Standard First Aid with CPR-C (valid for 3 years).
- Possess current National Lifeguard certification (valid for 2 years); CPR-HCP/Oxygen/AED Training.
- Reliable, punctual, able to handle a high level of responsibility.
Text GWLNIAGARA to 289-270-6915 to schedule your interview today! Or, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org