Friday, November 25, 2022
- Supervises swimming activities at the Aquatics Facility and ensure that policies, guidelines, and safety procedures are followed.
- Warns swimmers of improper activities or danger and enforces pool regulations and water safety policies.
- Administers First Aid in the event of injury, rescues swimmers in distress or danger of drowning and administers CPR and/or Artificial Respiration, if necessary.
- Evaluates condition for safety and reports deficiencies to Aquatics Supervisor.
- Inspects pool facilities, equipment, and water to ensure that they are safe and usable.
- Complete daily pool maintenance and water testing (training provided).
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Current National Lifeguard or Red Cross Lifeguard, Standard First Aid with CPR-C.
- Minimum 16 years of age.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in outdoor environment
- Secondary school (preferred)
- Lifeguarding experience - 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
Apply on-line: https://lifestylerecreation.com/careers/lifeguard/ or send resume to: email@example.com
Like & follow us on facebook @ lifestylerecreation.2017