Friday, September 30, 2022
Join our swim family and help build confident swimmers, one splash at a time!
DSH is a leader in the aquatic industry through our experienced and personalized teaching styles that engages children and adults in the aquatic setting. At DSH we specialize in making sure safety, comfort and personal touch is given to each and everyone who comes to our facilities. DSH – Is a home and a welcoming place for everyone.
Davina’s Swim House is seeking energetic, motivated, self-starting individual for our growing swim school.
- Greet and create a welcoming environment for swimmers.
- Provides swimming instruction of strokes and skills in progressive manner to encourage and facilitate learning using the Davina's Swim House teaching methods and program.
- Supervision of the participants and accident prevention.
- Plans, conducts and implements safe, fun and educational swimming lessons.
- Assists with deck and equipment set up and is in place for start of programs. Assist with the equipment at the end of programs to ensue it is stored away.
- Wears assigned uniform
- Attends and participates in all mandatory meetings and training sessions.
- Responds to any aquatic or first aid situations ensuring emergency procedures are followed.
- Ensures compliance with Ontario Health Regulations and all relevant legislation and Policy and Procedures manuals.
- Communicates with the Deck Leads on the progress of candidates. Evaluation of “Fit to be a swimmer, I’m a safe swim and Entries and Exits”.
- Assists with facility cleaning and maintenance as required.
- Committed to being present and on time to every shift, on time and in uniform.
- All other duties as assigned
Building confident swimmers, one splash at a time!
- Current Lifesaving Society Swim Instructor or Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Award
- Current National Lifeguard or assistant lifeguard award
- Current Standard First Aid
- Must attend and successfully complete related mandatory and sessional training sessions
- Acceptable Police Check for Vulnerable Sector