Monday, July 4, 2022
- The First Aid Instructor & Examiner is needed to teach and certify all levels of First Aid courses including the Standard First Aid, Emergency First Aid.
- Location is Ottawa and the instructor should be willing to teach there.
- This position will be a contract for 1 month and half which is renewable based on further agreements between the parties. Contract begins in mid-July till the end of August
- Pay rate is $18.75/hr.
1. Suitable applicant must be a Lifesaving Society First Aid Instructor & Examiner
2. Must reside in Ottawa
3. Must be willing to commit from mid-July to end of August
4. Work availability must be flexible. You may be needed both during the week & the weekday. This is, however, based on agreement with the center.
Contact Person: Fola Remi
Office phone line: (647) 361 3272