Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Join the Member Experience team and help build a culture that delivers on the promise we make to our members – feel welcome, feel comfortable and feel healthy. We’re not looking for just average because we’re not your average club. That’s because our goal is to be recognized as North America’s premiere affordable luxury fitness brand. With that goal in mind, it all starts with you!
In our clubs, our Lifeguards play a very important role. They work hard day in and day out to provide a fun and safe environment in the pool area, so our members leave with an experience they look forward to each day. Your typical work day will be fun, educational, but it will also bring the responsibility of ensuring the safety of our members too.
We’ve got so much more we want to tell you about, so here it goes:
Our Lifeguards are responsible for providing best in class water safety, knowledge and coaching to participants. You will also:
- Respond to emergency situations and perform rescue techniques and first aid
- Maintain constant surveillance of members and guests in the pool and on the pool deck
- Ensure that all safety and lifeguarding procedures are adhered to
- Ensure members adhere to pool conduct rules and guidelines
- Provide exceptional customer service to meet the diverse needs of members
- Build and sustain relationships with new and existing members
- Stay current on Lifeguarding and safety techniques, to enhance performance
- Proactively address any member concern or issue related to pool safety and/or escalate them to the Operations & Programs Manager
- Accountable for maintaining and upgrading certifications
- Related Lifeguarding experience is required
- Lifesaving Society instructor certification is required.
- CPR & First Aid are required and must be maintained throughout employment
- Ability to react calmly in emergency situations
- Basic understanding of pool operations and water chemistry
- Flexibility regarding assigned work hours, including morning, days, evenings, and weekends
Katherine - email@example.com
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes competitive wages, complimentary membership, free uniform, flexible scheduled hours, and ongoing training to help ensure you are always learning.
Since 1997, we’ve built the foundation of Movati Athletic on our 5 Core Values: Care, Commitment, Authenticity, Diversity, and Work Ethic. Over the next several years, we plan to do the same. Our promise at Movati is to help you feel welcome, feel comfortable, and feel healthy.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.