Wednesday, May 31, 2023
The Aqua Life Swim Academy is a boutique private swim school that teaches children and adults how to swim. Our mission is to educate and motivate individuals to be safer in and around the water, and to inspire a lifelong love for the water!
If you have a passion for teaching, swimming, and water safety you are the right candidate, we’re always on the lookout for a reliable, nurturing and energetic Swim Instructors who will be responsible for the swim development and confidence-building of our amazing students.
As part of our fun and dynamic team, you will benefit from consistent teaching shifts with flexible hours. When appointed, you will receive advanced training in our methodology and processes.
What you will be doing:
- Instruct swimming lessons following The Aqua Life methodology - we will train you
- Evaluate students swimming ability to determine the correct swim level
- Maintain the safety, cleanliness, and order in and around the pool
- Create a secure, inviting and positive experience for all participants, big or small
- Quickly and efficiently respond to client questions, comments, and concerns
A Few Other Things We Look At:
- We love people with a positive mindset who are fantastic team players
- Caring people who are engaged and are capable of giving 100% of your attention when on the job
- People who are committed and reliable
Join Our Team! … Here’s Why:
- Flexible work schedules. We know you might have other time commitments like school or another job. We’ll make it work.
- Stable hours. Get the hours you need. Best of all, get those hours while working in a fun and positive workplace.
- Great pay, and opportunity for advancement
- Current National Lifeguard Certification or Bronze Cross Certification
- Current Standard First Aid with CPR / AED level C
- Asset: Lifesaving Instructor or WSI
- 1-2 Years experience in teaching swimming
Corina Oaches - Dir of Operations