Wednesday, January 31, 2024
About TAC Aquatics:
TAC Aquatics is a member of the TAC Sports Group, a leader in sports education, specializing in sports, confidence, and leadership development for students aged 3.5 to 16. TAC Sports Group offers a full range of sports, our unique 5-Star Development System, and a full developmental pathway from recreational to competitive levels.
TAC Aquatics Mission:
The mission of TAC Aquatics is to provide children with the most personable, growth-oriented teaching. We strive to build the life skills, sports skills, self-confidence, and self-image of our wonderful students. TAC Aquatics provides children with the best coaching from certified instructors that serve as mentors and equals, as opposed to task-masters. Maintaining quality standards and safety is the foundation of TAC Aquatics.
Working for TAC Aquatics:
TAC Aquatics prides itself on hiring the best employees and volunteers to join our team; we are always looking for talented, enthusiastic, and driven individuals to join our growing organization. TAC Aquatics values innovation, teamwork, sportsmanship, and excellence in its team.
Working with TAC Aquatics means you will be working with a team that supports our clients in training and maintaining an active lifestyle.
Areas We Are Hiring For
- Avenue & Lawrence
- Bathurst & Eglinton
- Danforth & Coxwell
- Developing and implementing a fun, safe and effective environment for Swimmers
- Providing clear responsibilities and instructions to the program support staff, instructors and lifeguards
- Manage and oversee groups during the session
- Working with the admin team to keep attendance and all swimmer information updated.
- Overseeing the development of instructors and providing insight into effective methods of instructing
- Performing evaluations of instructors and swimmers
- Providing on-the-job training, support and encouragement for volunteers
- Ensuring volunteers are resourced with all they need to perform their roles effectively
- Effective communication skills, computer skills, teamwork, personable, positive
- Standard First Aid & CPR C
- Valid Instructor Certification (Red Cross, Lifesaving Society or other recognized body)
- Valid Lifeguard certification
- Lifesaving Instructor
- Lifesaving Examiner
- Emergency First Aid Instructor
- Standard First Aid Instructor