Tuesday, April 30, 2024
Starting Wage $21.60
- Employment Period occurs from May 1, 2024 – September 2, 2024
- All new and returning staff are required to attend mandatory training sessions throughout May and June, as well as bi-weekly in-season training
- Ability to work flexible schedules including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Positions require outdoor work for extended periods of time through various weather conditions including heat and humidity
- As part of the Hamilton Conservation Authority team, you may be scheduled and asked to report to a different conservation area to assist with special events, staffing shortages, etc. throughout the length of your employment period
- Criminal Records and Judicial Matters check is required for all positions and must be submitted prior to commencing work
- Candidates should have attention to detail, confidence, and a passion for customer service!
ARE YOU UP FOR THE FAST-PACED CHALLENGE, AND SAFE, CLEAN, HEALTHY, FUN ENVIRONMENT WILD WATERWORKS HAS TO OFFER? WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!
- Current National Lifeguard certification
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C certificate
- Lifesaving Society or Red Cross Instructor Certificate (any option)
- Previous experience in the areas of Lifeguarding, and Swimming or First Aid Instruction
Interested applicants should email their resume to:
Attention: Wild Waterworks Manager
(please indicate the position(s) you are applying to in subject line and send resume in MS word or PDF format)
Please be advised that interviews will be scheduled commending the end of January 2024. Although we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process; applicants are asked to inform Human Resources 905-525-2181 ext.170 for any disability required accommodations in advance.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WILD WATERWORKS PLEASE VISIT: