Wednesday, March 6, 2024
Onondaga Camp is looking for a Waterfront Director to oversee all safety on our waterfront. Onondaga Camp’s waterfront has various activities running simultaneously include sailing, stand up paddleboarding, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, water trampolining and waterskiing. The Waterfront Director is responsible for ensuring all safety procedures and policies are adhered to while being a positive presence at all times. The Waterfront Director is also responsible for our ‘free swim’ program which happens on a daily basis.
- Lifesaving Society National Lifeguard certification (Pool or Waterfront option).
- Lifesaving Society Examiner certifications an asset.
- Previous experience working at a summer camp is preferable.
- Strong organization skills.
- This position involves working closely with camp staff who are responsible for keeping our campers safe on the waterfront. People skills and understanding of how to manage others is key.
The Application Process
To apply, please complete our online application by clicking here, or send a resume and cover letter to Graham MacLellan, Assistant Director, at email@example.com
Accessibility & Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Onondaga Camp values the diversity of people. We accept applications from all folks and encourage applications from People of Colour, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and 2SLGBTQIA+ persons. We are committed to creating an inclusive community where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported.
Accommodation will be provided, on request, to support candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All responses will be handled with strict confidence. Please do not hesitate to email or call us (416-482-0782).
Please note that only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to meeting you!